Free Speech and the Flip Side of the Coin
SnufftheSmirkinJerkSOON please try and get to your point without using profanity. These folks are having an adult conversation about a lively topic of our time. We AND you should be able to get our voices heard without your unacceptable comments. Motherof2, I appologize for that and he is not an example of the military, active or retired.
By: USAF565 on March 29, 2006 at 10:42am
awww. diddums not like the cussing? That's the joy and RESPONSIBILITY of freedom of speech, which Bush is doing his damnedest to undermine- you have the RIGHT to say what you want, but be RESPONSIBLE, USAFwhatever- if you get a bunch of cussin back b/c of your silliness, suck it up and take it like you were a man.
By: darwinita on March 29, 2006 at 10:55am
Obviously I'm not dealing with an educated person darwinita. NEXT!
By: USAF565 on March 29, 2006 at 10:59am
Obviously I'm not dealing with an educated person darwinita. NEXT! By: USAF565 on March 29, 2006 at 10:59am An educated person would know that Americans have every right to criticize or otherwise comment on their government's policies and actions.You do not seem to think we should be doing so.
By: Thalia on March 29, 2006 at 11:10am
Bush apologist USAF565 says:"Obviously I'm not dealing with an educated person darwinita. NEXT!" US, go fuck yourself. If you aren't an angry soul in todays America, that probably means that you're a party before country motherfucker. Either that, or you're some type of lobotomized pussy. Fuck you and your debate by the Marquis of Queensberry rules bullshit. What kind of goddmaned military are you in where they don't curse? FUCK YOU, FUCK BUSH, AND FUCK ANYBODY THAT SUPPORTS THAT MISERABLE, STINKY, COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING BITCH ASSED BASTARDS POLICIES. I CAN'T HEEEEEEEEAAAARRR YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
By: GEORGEWNIXON on March 29, 2006 at 11:13am
Obviously I'm not dealing with an educated person darwinita. NEXT! By: USAF565 on March 29, 2006 at 10:59amWhy obviously? Explain yourself, or you prove me right.I refuse to accept the corporate-driven government policies that Bush admin shoves down our throats. I call that critical thinking.I remind you that there is a responsibility on the flip-side of the right to free speech and you sulk, and call me uneducated.NEXT is what happens when they finally come for YOU, despite your flag - waving. Retired? Try figuring out that Medicare BULLSHIT (that one was specifically for you, puppy-boy~)Under-employed? Keep that free-market job-bleed out to India and China.Immigrant? o god- don't even go there- we can't even call how Bush is going to fuck that one up, but we sure can with Frist's wall of DOOM. There's a puckered anal sphincter valve, for sure (note the LACK of obscenity there, USAFpuppy- that one was also for you.)Uneducated? Hardly. I just don't agree with YOU. Sincerely, with a BA & an MAT,Darwinita.
By: darwinita on March 29, 2006 at 11:17am
Bravo! Darwinita. I agree! Your points are valid and are good fodder for debate. But you said it without cursing and got your points accross. Apologies for the education remark.
By: USAF565 on March 29, 2006 at 11:35am
USAF- Apology graciously accepted, thank you. I still think you're holding the short end of the stick on the issue, though; I really fear that critical thinking is a skill that has become rusty in America, just as Thalia's detractor has pointed out that SHE'S pointed out several times-Hey, THALIA'S DETRACTOR- I say the same thing to you that I did ealier- stringing together quotes out of context just makes you look like a propagandist and a fool. How do you think Bush's ratings fell so damn low? Because repetition, lack of context, and an assumption of sheepiness ( than you M. Colbert!) has finally insulted a majority of Americans.
By: darwinita on March 29, 2006 at 11:50am
By: USAF565 on March 29, 2006 at 10:42am
awww. diddums not like the cussing? That's the joy and RESPONSIBILITY of freedom of speech, which Bush is doing his damnedest to undermine- you have the RIGHT to say what you want, but be RESPONSIBLE, USAFwhatever- if you get a bunch of cussin back b/c of your silliness, suck it up and take it like you were a man.
By: darwinita on March 29, 2006 at 10:55am
Obviously I'm not dealing with an educated person darwinita. NEXT!
By: USAF565 on March 29, 2006 at 10:59am
Obviously I'm not dealing with an educated person darwinita. NEXT! By: USAF565 on March 29, 2006 at 10:59am An educated person would know that Americans have every right to criticize or otherwise comment on their government's policies and actions.You do not seem to think we should be doing so.
By: Thalia on March 29, 2006 at 11:10am
Bush apologist USAF565 says:"Obviously I'm not dealing with an educated person darwinita. NEXT!" US, go fuck yourself. If you aren't an angry soul in todays America, that probably means that you're a party before country motherfucker. Either that, or you're some type of lobotomized pussy. Fuck you and your debate by the Marquis of Queensberry rules bullshit. What kind of goddmaned military are you in where they don't curse? FUCK YOU, FUCK BUSH, AND FUCK ANYBODY THAT SUPPORTS THAT MISERABLE, STINKY, COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING BITCH ASSED BASTARDS POLICIES. I CAN'T HEEEEEEEEAAAARRR YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
By: GEORGEWNIXON on March 29, 2006 at 11:13am
Obviously I'm not dealing with an educated person darwinita. NEXT! By: USAF565 on March 29, 2006 at 10:59amWhy obviously? Explain yourself, or you prove me right.I refuse to accept the corporate-driven government policies that Bush admin shoves down our throats. I call that critical thinking.I remind you that there is a responsibility on the flip-side of the right to free speech and you sulk, and call me uneducated.NEXT is what happens when they finally come for YOU, despite your flag - waving. Retired? Try figuring out that Medicare BULLSHIT (that one was specifically for you, puppy-boy~)Under-employed? Keep that free-market job-bleed out to India and China.Immigrant? o god- don't even go there- we can't even call how Bush is going to fuck that one up, but we sure can with Frist's wall of DOOM. There's a puckered anal sphincter valve, for sure (note the LACK of obscenity there, USAFpuppy- that one was also for you.)Uneducated? Hardly. I just don't agree with YOU. Sincerely, with a BA & an MAT,Darwinita.
By: darwinita on March 29, 2006 at 11:17am
Bravo! Darwinita. I agree! Your points are valid and are good fodder for debate. But you said it without cursing and got your points accross. Apologies for the education remark.
By: USAF565 on March 29, 2006 at 11:35am
USAF- Apology graciously accepted, thank you. I still think you're holding the short end of the stick on the issue, though; I really fear that critical thinking is a skill that has become rusty in America, just as Thalia's detractor has pointed out that SHE'S pointed out several times-Hey, THALIA'S DETRACTOR- I say the same thing to you that I did ealier- stringing together quotes out of context just makes you look like a propagandist and a fool. How do you think Bush's ratings fell so damn low? Because repetition, lack of context, and an assumption of sheepiness ( than you M. Colbert!) has finally insulted a majority of Americans.
By: darwinita on March 29, 2006 at 11:50am


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home