Lieberman said he believes hospitals that refuse to give contraceptives to rape victims for "principled reasons" shouldn't be forced to do so. "In Connecticut, it shouldn't take more than a short ride to get to another hospital," he said...
*sigh* even the bastion that is liberalism of my home state has caved to the wafflings of the religious right. DAMN fundamental Christianity and its pervasive moral bullying! I sent him an email shaming him for his weakness. I doubt I'll get a reply.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jane-hamsher/lieberman-betrays-rape-vi_b_17312.html
I hate that man I cannot believe him at all!
*sigh* even the bastion that is liberalism of my home state has caved to the wafflings of the religious right. DAMN fundamental Christianity and its pervasive moral bullying! I sent him an email shaming him for his weakness. I doubt I'll get a reply.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jane-hamsher/lieberman-betrays-rape-vi_b_17312.html
I hate that man I cannot believe him at all!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home